Tuesday, June 26, 2012

California Girls | Sneak Peek

It's not every day you get to spend a weekend in beautiful Santa Barbara with three of your most beautiful friends. We had such a great time together shopping, beaching it up and roasting marshmallows. What made the weekend absolute perfection, though, was having the opportunity to capture some much sought after portraits of these three beauties. Every time I looked at the back of my camera, I was constantly amazed at these remarkable women. Inside and out, they are certainly three of the most stunning girls on earth. And I couldn't resist posting a few sneak peeks before my full post. Cheers!


Sweet Alexis.

One of the loves of my life, Amy.



Winner, for most gorgeous blonde on the planet, Lauren.


Sisters. Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment