Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Gift to Last a Lifetime

So, I can't believe it's already December! It's almost Christmas. I keep telling myself "Oh, you've got plenty of time to get your Christmas shopping done." But Christmas is only 20 days away! 

If you're anything like me, you've got a few people on your list that are hard to shop for. They're the type of person who has everything. They're the type of person that you wish you could give the world to. Or they're just the type of person who doesn't necessarily need another scarf for Christmas (although scarves are awesome!)

Maybe you have a friend who expecting their first child. Maybe you have friends who have an anniversary coming up soon. Maybe you have a friend who is graduating from high school this year. Why not get them a gift certificate from Lizzi Robertson Photography! 

Simply email me at lizzirob@gmail.com and let me know what you'd like it to be for. I will make you a customized gift certificate in the amount you choose. I accept cash or check, and will meet you at the location of your choice to hand deliver the gift certificate to you!

Merry Christmas everyone, and happy shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment